Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This Weekend and Done Deals

Hello America, I decided that I would make a short post as a trailer for the upcoming events in my life. Coming soon to Jeff's semester:
Expect a weekend summary post sometime Sunday or Monday. I am extremely excited for this weekend for several reasons. First of all, a bunch of the guys and I all were able to snag cheap tickets to the Gold Coast Titans vs. Sydney Roosters NRL Rugby Semi-Finals game on Friday! We were ridiculously stoked to secure these tickets because they are for the playoffs and the winner plays in the championship game. My first rugby match is being played at high stakes. I need to brush up on my rules/players/cheers beforehand so we can fit in. Since I have no class Friday, my roommate and I are planning on going surfing in the morning before the game because the weather looks fantastic. It's gonna be a crazy way to start off the weekend.  On Saturday, we are planning on going to pet koalas and roos since our trip last weekend was derailed by rain. All and all, this is shaping up to be an epic weekend and I cannot wait for it to begin. I am also excited to tell you that many members of our group (myself included) all successfully booked trips to Sydney for Halloween, which we have been told, is a great place to be that weekend. We had a mid-week meeting to discuss all our desired destinations and the places that made the tentative list include, Melbourne, Byron Bay, Fraser Island, and New Zealand. Of course the deciding factor will be money, but on paper it looks like an unbelievable semester ahead! I have two classes today and then I am done for the week. I will blog again after this weekend. Love from Australia! - Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment