Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Pre-Sydney Post

Hello readers,

Thanks for visiting the blog, I'm going to keep this one short.  Things are going well here at Bond Uni as midterms are just dying down.  I turned in a paper this morning and was greeted with the great news that my class was cancelled in order to make time for those with exams. I am taking the day to get my things together for my trip to Sydney tomorrow.  I honestly do not know what is in store for me this weekend other than the day on the harbor on some rich guy's boat.  A couple of us have actually been invited to spend the night Saturday on the boat so I will be in a hostel downtown Friday and then again Sunday. My roommate Adam has expressed interest in checking out the mountains near the city which we have been told are fantastic so I believe that has been added to the to-do list. Sydeny also has some famous beaches that I would be happy to check out. In our pop culture class we learned about a surf-gang that protects their territorial beach down in Sydney so I will also be keeping my eye out for any of the "Brah Boys" during my stay. (Not avoiding them, but rather asking them if I can join their "club") Other than that, I plan to take stereotypical pics of myself in front of the opera house and all that good stuff. At that point I will have a pic of a koala, me with a kangaroo and an opera house pic confirming that I am, indeed Down Under. Anyway, it's gonna be a great weekend and I cannot wait to tell you about it. In the meantime I will be doing laundry and charging my camera. Hope you all have a great weekend!

- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment